- We do not collect any personally-identifying data unless you choose to sign up to receive updates by email. Even if you do that, you don’t have to enter your last/family name if you don’t want to. (And for that matter, you are free to use a nickname instead of any part of your real name.)
- We DO collect and sometimes use aggregate data, such as what countries our web traffic is coming from or what types of devices are being used to access the site.
- The email list is double-opt in, meaning you can’t sign up someone else’s email address as a prank 😉
- The shop uses Stripe to process payments.
- Making a purchase through the shop will NOT automatically sign you up to receive emails other than those related to your purchase.
- If you submit a message through the contact form, your email address WILL be visible to Process Cat team members.